Thursday, February 17, 2011

Discovery

Today I realized that I am constantly being used.

I feel so weird making all of these discoveries about myself and my surroundings. Sadly, I feel quite arrogant by saying that I'm good enough to be "used", however, I am. I'm being used because I take control of the situation and I don't waste time, I get my work done, and I like to spend time with people to listen to them and talk about what they want to talk about. I'm not saying that everything must be about me, but I'm asking, why must I constantly spend my time with people who don't sincerely care about me? I never feel truly considered. So many minute things give me these feelings, we'll call them vibes, about people and lately these vibes have been working into closer friendships. Another reason to continue my search for the diamonds in the rough (:

Life is so hard, it stinks sometimes.

Pray that I have the strength to get through all of my rough spots!
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment